Saturday, March 24, 2012

Moms Passions


I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck.  ~Emma Goldman



Flowers seem intended for the solace of ordinary humanity.  ~John Ruskin

 
When you have only two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other.  ~Chinese Proverb




 The flower is the poetry of reproduction.  It is an example of the eternal seductiveness of life.  ~Jean Giraudoux

 Bread feeds the body, indeed, but flowers feed also the soul.  ~The Koran


Even if you think the Big Bang created the stars, don't you wonder who sent the flowers?  ~Robert Brault,

 
I hope some day to meet God, because I want to thank Him for the flowers.  ~Robert Brault,

A profusion of pink roses bending ragged in the rain speaks to me of all gentleness and its enduring.  ~The Collected Later Poems of William Carlos Williams
 


No comments:

Post a Comment