Thursday, March 29, 2012

Warm Days

I was raking today in the chilly breeze.  Uncovering beds that had been blanketed in leaves since last fall.  Hostas, Baptisa, Peony, Phlox, Chives, Spearmint, Lilies, Sedum, Iris, Creeping Geranium...the list goes on and on.  
I have this strong desire to just get rid of as much of my possessions as I can...actually one of my goals for 2012...and it is screaming at me right now.  Send as much as you can away, make room for your children, prayer, outside work, growing flowers and food.....
I don't want to be all bound up stuffy and straight like the ladies above.  I want to wear a tank top...(don't be shocked) I want to feel the warm sun on my shoulders and be so busy outside that my hands are covered with dirt all day...no coming in to wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment