Thursday, December 13, 2012

Our Lady of Guadalupe


Yesterday was the feast day of Our Lady of Guadalupe.  I give her credit for grabbing my sorry person out of the pits of hell in the year of our Lord 2003.  She spoke to me, then a pretty sorry version of a miserable "its all good and relative" pro choice, feminist, goddess worshipper...and said basically the words of Mary at the wedding feast at Cana (which I had never really paid much attention to in my short stint as a christian in High school) "I am not a goddess, there are no goddesses, there is only my Son, do whatever He tells you."
That was pretty much it for me as far as the devils hand on my life and family was concerned.  She handed me over to Jesus and crushed the head of the evil one in my life.  She turned me away form a anti child mentality full of self importance and selfishness and showed me the best way.  The way of Our Lord.
Protestants can talk until they are blue in the face and tell me or you that Mary does not do these things, or that people who give their hearts to Mary are led astray and don't love Jesus enough, but I beg to differ.  I heard Mary, she saved me from the pits of hell.  She did nothing more than hand me over to her Son, Jesus.  If you love the mama, you will love the Son.  Who is anyone to say that God can not work how ever He wants, and use whoever He wants to bring a soul back from the brink of destruction?!?!
Mary the dawn, Christ the perfect day!
Blessed be God forever!

1 comment: