Monday, March 31, 2014

all this junk


It all came out of my girls rooms when we de junked this last week.  Where did it all come from?
The scary thing is I know there is probably another pile like this that could be gotten rid of if I tried really hard.

There is just too much stuff for me to take care of!  I am really at my fizzle point.  I don't know how much longer I can go on in this modern, post industrial revolution opulence.

I don't want to end up on the counselors couch, so I get in line for confession.
"Stay detached," the good Canons tell me.

I am so detached I am ready for a whole house auction.  The rest of the family is not on board.

"Stay detached and don't think about it," the good Canons tell me.
Obviously, I'm still thinking about it.  Im writing about it!

Where is the balance between the Sisters of Charity 2 Saris in a paper bag and what I have right now?  Obviously pure monastic minimalism is not in my future.  But there has to be a more mentally manageable level!

No comments:

Post a Comment